TRUSTED RECRUITMENT PARTNER
At Talent Seeker we are committed to working with candidates and clients for the long-term. We are an agile recruitment agency with clients ranging from start-ups, to multi-million pound global businesses with 1000s of employees. Based in Fordingbridge, Hampshire, we support local companies in Ringwood, Southampton, Bournemouth, Poole, Salisbury and Winchester. We also have clients further afield in places like Chippenham, Gloucester, Brighton, London and Birmingham. We focus on delivering the most positive outcomes for candidates and clients and it is this person centred approach that makes us the trusted recruitment partner of choice in our specialist sectors.
Changing jobs is an important decision in an individual’s life and by taking time to truly understand your motivations, drivers, interests and preferences, we can ascertain what roles and companies are an ideal fit.
We believe that our in-depth, ‘humanised’ approach, means the candidates we place are precision matched to their ideal role, company and culture.
SUPPORTING BUSINESS OWNERS
Running a business is busy and stressful and by using Talent Seeker, business owners can focus their time and energy on other things.
We can become your company’s complete RPO (Resource Process Outsourcing) and work on a retained or contingency based recruitment model. We particularly love partnering with start-ups, entrepreneurs and companies looking to scale up.
As our Founder was a former HR & Inhouse Recruitment Manager for 10 years’, we know the advantages this model brings in terms of truly understanding a company and its culture.
We believe our personalised, insight-driven approach sets Talent Seeker apart from traditional recruitment agencies and makes us the ideal partner for HR Managers, HR Business Partners, HR Consultants and Inhouse Recruiters looking for additional support.
MEETING YOUR RECRUITMENT NEEDS
Whether you’re looking for Executive Search, Ad-hoc Recruitment/Headhunting, HR services, or a complete 360 degree Recruitment & HR solution, we offer a range of options to fit your resourcing needs and budget.
In order for your business to attract, recruit & retain the best talent in your sector, there must be reasons for the best people to choose to work for your business ahead of your competitors….and stay there. This doesn’t always have to be salary related – it could be that you have a great company culture, a brilliant reputation for personal and professional development, a great staff benefits package, a collaborative team culture where everyone feels highly valued etc.
- Headhunting the best talent for your business
- Engaging talent in your company culture and values
- Enhancing employer brand
- Extensive shortlisting to ensure you only deal with suitable candidates
- Arranging interviews and assessments
- Negotiating job offers
All the above services, plus:
- Becoming your complete Inhouse Recruitment Team, or an extension of your existing one, spending time in your office to fully embrace your working environment and culture
- Working collaboratively with your Directors and Hiring Managers to build talent pools, succession plan and enhance employee engagement
- Working strategically on your short, medium and long-term talent acquisition strategy to reduce your cost per hire, time to hire and staff turnover
- Act as the single point of contact for all resourcing related matters, both internally and externally