We’re looking for an Assistant Marketing Manager for a leading property company in central Bournemouth.
This is an exciting role for an experienced marketing all-rounder, who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative and creative environment.
The successful Assistant Marketing Manager will be required to manage the Marketing Team whenever the Group Marketing Manager is away from the office, so you must be a confident communicator, with the ability to lead and inspire. You must also be self-driven, proactive and comfortable liaising and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders and look to challenge and improve marketing processes.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Marketing Manager role include:
- Planning and implementing integrated marketing campaigns
- Working with the Group Marketing Manager to develop and implement a multi-faceted digital marketing strategy
- Manage the Marketing Team in the absence of the Group Marketing Manager
- Social Media marketing and planning
- Constantly looking to improve the website look, feel and UX
- Negotiate and agree best price for all external agency support – including SEO and PPC
- Communicate, encourage and confirm attendance of associates of the business, such as company affiliates, partners and consultants
- Manage the Marketing CRM
- Provide exceptional marketing communication material including blogs, email marketing campaigns, marketing collateral and website copy
- Ensure all event collateral and supporting requirements are on brand and always ready for use by the Events Team – including banners, books and brochures and audio/visual equipment
To be considered for the Assistant Marketing Manager role you will need:
- Proven expertise in running successful integrated marketing campaigns
- An entrepreneurial and creative mindset
- Expertise in digital marketing and social media
- Creative copywriting skills
- Strong presence, confidence and excellent communication skills
- A positive, proactive ‘can-do’ attitude, able to inspire colleagues
- The ability to think on your feet and work proactively on your own initiative
- To be confident, professional and have excellent attention to detail
- The ability to handle a large workload in a fast-paced environment
- The opportunity to really make your mark and feel valued in a highly successful property business
- Be part of a great team of passionate and highly engaged people who are always striving for the best
- Enjoy working in a funky, non-corporate working environment that inspires innovation and creativity
- Free parking in central Bournemouth
- Free fitness classes
The successful Assistant Marketing Manager will benefit from working in an inspirational and creative environment for a company who put wellbeing and personal development at the heart of everything they do.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.