We are currently recruiting for a rare and exciting opportunity to join the Client Relations team of one of the world’s leading risk management companies. We are seeking someone with outstanding people skills; someone who is methodical in their approach, who enjoys adapting to different situations and can deliver top quality training in any media.
As a Client Relations Manager you will engage with an existing base of global corporate customers, as well as supporting the onboarding of new customers.
Acting as the customer advocate, you will ensure your clients witness a clear ROI and realise the value of the company’s technology solutions at the earliest opportunity. You will be responsible for delivering exemplary levels of customer service, apply quality assurance measures and provide new and refresher training as required. You will support all levels of system users, as well as key stakeholders and decision makers, and will be the voice of the client internally, making suggestions to the IT team for areas of product improvement.
Key Accountabilities of the Client Relationship Manager
- Proactive management of a portfolio of c60 client accounts.
- Work with customers to design their customer experience programmes.
- Working closely with the sales and technical implementations teams to ensure a smooth “go live” and introduction of procured products to new customers.
System Configuration & Quality Assurance
- Responsible for quality checking any products rolled out by the IT development team before they are deployed to a client.
- Ensure final product meets the quality standards of the company.
- Detection and resolution of problems.
- Ensure products meet client expectations.
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing by the IT team.
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products.
- Provision of new-user training and marketing collateral to support product engagement.
- Display expert knowledge on products and services.
- Developing and editing written documents that are vital to delivering world class training programmes.
- Development and maintenance of strong customer relationships via telephone and email.
- Closely monitor all assigned accounts, providing insight to customers.
- Anticipate customers’ requirements and possible challenges.
- Provision of “light touch” technical support and assistance throughout the contract life-time.
- Assist the Account Directors with preparation of QBR presentations.
- Set-up of client ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Identify potential issues within the accounts and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Identification and development of new business opportunities with your client base by promoting company services (enhancements/updates/new initiatives/maintenance/training).
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to build case studies, customer testimonials and referrals.
- Turn customer feedback into actionable insights to help the IT Director prioritise updates to the product roadmap.
- Contribute to the development of company goals, growth and profitability targets.
- Administrative work as required (database management, report generation, contract administration etc.)
Knowledge & Experience required for the Client Relations Manager
- 1-3 years of professional experience of maintaining key accounts or providing technical training and support.
- Outstanding presentation and clear communication skills.
- Proven track record of building strong professional relationships with customers.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Strong business acumen, giving you the ability to understand your client’s needs
- High levels of integrity.
- The ability to find solutions to challenges.
- Self-motivated, forward-thinking and highly organised.
- Logical mind with an acute attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a team to collectively problem solve.
- Most importantly – a devotion to client satisfaction!
- Experience in sales, consulting, client facing roles.
- Experience in SaaS, E-commerce, technology.
- Experience in NPS and measuring customer satisfaction.
- Experience with CRM software, ideally Salesforce.
- Experience with marketing technologies, like Hubspot.
- Proven track record of working with large corporate clients.
- Additional European languages.
Competitive salary to be discussed on application.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:30 hours with 60 minutes for lunch
Start date: ASAP
Annual leave: 22 days per year plus bank holidays (annual leave will increase after 2 years’ service)
Benefits: Pension scheme, death in service (4 x salary), incapacity benefit, holiday purchase scheme, Cycle2work scheme, onsite showers and restaurant, free parking, excellent wellbeing support and staff access to medical doctors and clinicians, social events (outside of Covid) and long service awards.