We are on the look out for talented customer service, or sales support professionals for a rapidly expanding property tech business, based on the outskirts of Bournemouth.
As a Customer Advisor, you will provide customer service and sales support to people who are moving house. Working in partnership with other property related companies all over the UK, your aim is to provide a best in class customer experience to people via telephone, email and online messenger.
A Customer Advisor’s Main Duties:
- Achieving and exceeding realistic targets
- Ensure that our customers always experience outstanding levels of service
- Speaking to customers who have either pre-booked appointments or calling customers who will be expecting a call (we never cold call)
- Explaining to customers how we can help them throughout the house move process
- Researching and finding appropriate services and tariffs
- Using a range of communication tools to maintain and develop relationships, including phone, email and online messaging
- Quickly respond to and deal effectively with any issues
The ideal Customer Advisor will be:
- A positive can-do attitude
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Customer centric and ethically minded
- Confident and enthusiastic
- The ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Numerate and articulate
- Well organised, reliable, and thorough
The Benefits of Becoming a Customer Advisor:
- An opportunity to join a fast-growing and ethically focused business
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Company Pension
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enjoy your birthday off as a FREE extra day of holiday
- No weekend or evening working
- A super-friendly, supportive and productive team environment
- Regular charity events, annual summer day out and Christmas party
- Bike to work scheme & wellness programme
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.