We are on the lookout for a talented Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Executive for a well-established global media charity who’s audience/readership achieves over 1 million listeners/readers every week.
The charity’s Head Office is based in London, but they also offer flexible remote working.
This is a brand new role, as a result of successful growth and you will play a key role within the charity’s Marketing Team.
The Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Executive will be responsible for driving the growth through the charity’s various commercial initiatives across online platforms, developing their reach, maximising return on investment and delivering on specific sales targets.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Executive will work on the full consumer journey from positive brand representation across various social media channels, creating a sales funnel through to purchase analysis and retention strategies, evidencing success through regular reporting.
You will also be responsible for supporting their Advertising Sales Team in executing digital campaigns through email marketing, banner advertising and their internal digital platforms.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Create sales funnels for the charity’s coffee, shop and magazine offers with engaging and creative digital content to support commercial campaigns
- Work in conjunction with the Commercial Team to create bundles, package and offers
- Create and execute plans and content for organic and paid for social media
- Develop, implement and optimise customer journeys, developing the use of automation and deepening personalisation in communications to increase engagement and loyalty
- Build, optimise and maintain product pages
- Provide monitoring, reporting and analysis of digital activity and conversions
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing internal websites
- Proactively develop new channels and approaches
- Support the Sales Team with booking inventory, creating emails, banner placement and reporting
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- Educated to Degree level – ideally in a Marketing, Communications, or Digital related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing, or ecommerce role
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce principles
- A strong user knowledge of: WordPress, WooCommerce, Shopify, Hootsuite, Google Tag Manager and Facebook Business Manager & Google Analytics
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Photo/image editing skills
- Some knowledge of DotDigital
- Some knowledge of automating processes between platforms
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passionate about all things digital, with a focus on ecommerce
- Able to work independently
- Self-starter, motivated, results driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of cross functional team
- Able to work under pressure
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.