We are recruiting a Digital Marketing Executive for a well-established global media charity who’s audience/readership achieves over 1 million listeners/readers every week.
The charity’s Head Office is based in London, but they also offer flexible remote working.
This is a brand new role, as a result of successful growth and you will play a key role within the charity’s Marketing Team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving the growth through the charity’s various digital platforms, developing their reach and maximising return on investment through the creation, execution and delivery of integrated online marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will help deliver the charity’s develop strategy including social media, email marketing, landing pages, SEO, PPC and the creation of banners and pop ups.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Plan and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels (social, search and display).
- Develop, execute and evaluate promotional campaigns across social media platforms, including ongoing testing
- Generate lead campaigns to fulfil the telemarketing funnel
- Create content for organic and paid for social media
- Create and manage the marketing automation programs for both email and SMS channels
- Monitor, test, optimise and evaluate lead generation campaigns
- Devise and implement processes and workflows to ensure flow of data to other systems and departments
- Design and monitor landing pages for project and events with data capture forms for lead generation (including A/B testing)
- Copywriting, designing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Provide monitoring, reporting and analysis of digital activity and conversions
- Maintain and develop the digital resource hub
- Proactively develop new channels and approaches
The Ideal Candidate will have/be:
- Educated to Degree level – ideally in a Marketing, Communications, or Digital related field
- 2-3 years of experience in a digital marketing
- A thorough understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce principle
- Good knowledge of WIX, Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and automation platforms (preferably Zapier)
- Some knowledge of: OptinMonster and SMS automation campaigns
- Google Analytics
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passionate about all things digital, with a focus on ecommerce
- Able to work independently
- Self-starter, motivated, results driven
- Excellent time management skills
- Interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at working as part of cross functional team
- Able to work under pressure
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.