We are looking for a technically strong Digital Marketing Manager for a well-established and successful Marketing Agency at the forefront of technology and change.
Our client is looking for someone with solid experience in creating and running multi-disciplined digital campaigns including organic and paid social, on and off page SEO, and experience of planning, delivering and optimising Google Ad campaigns.
You will possess strong all-round digital skills and will need to be adaptable to working on a variety of projects across the modern marketing landscape. It’s critical that you are able to confidently advise on campaign improvements and execute strategic plans, including helping to form KPIs with a client and planning how to achieve their desired goals.
Experience of scoping digital projects, presenting well-considered data-driven insights and recommendations is essential.
- Liaise with Client Strategy Directors and consult with clients to proactively seek new digital marketing solutions that fit their needs
- Spearhead the agency’s digital marketing programs on behalf of clients (this may include email marketing, SEM, SEO, social media, display, or paid content campaigns)
- Participate in developing effective paid search strategies, and able to confidently manage Google Ad campaigns on behalf of clients
- Collaborate with the creative studio and Account Managers to create landing pages that optimise user experience
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance accordingly
- Evaluate new marketing tools and provide guidance to internal teams and clients on their implementation
- Manage the end-to-end process of scoping a digital project, setting it up, executing, optimising, reporting, and providing recommendations for future activities
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Digital/Web Project Management and content marketing experience
- Proven experience working with SEO tools to audit and monitor site performance (i.e. working knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMRush, Mangools, Ahrefs, Spyfu etc.)
- Good understanding of Google’s algorithm and SEO Best Practices, PPC Management and spend optimisation
- Technical project scoping
- Strong time manager / multi-task ability
- Solid written/verbal communication and presentation skills with exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong strategic marketing background
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools, including Google Ads, SEO etc.
- Ability to effectively manage upwards and laterally with sold interpersonal skills
- Analytical & Research skills
- Proven strong commercial appreciation with a focus on profitability
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.