We are recruiting a Group Marketing Manager for a group of Bournemouth based companies who support people in making positive changes to their lives and building better, sustainable and great futures.
As the Group Marketing Manager, you will work with all the companies within the Group; which includes a property investment training company, a commercial property investment business, a shared office space business and a storage company.
The successful Group Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to lead the Marketing Team to bring these brands to life, telling our stories and championing our values.
The role has five main responsibilities:
- Developing technical marketing resources
- Managing these resources
- Understanding customer perspective (CX)
- Sales collaboration
- Managing delivery, reporting and finances
Ultimately, you will be responsible for managing the strategy and delivery of the marketing and sales / partnership teams, reporting to the board, teams and stakeholders on all activities undertaken and being accountable for the finances (the spend and revenue generation).
By having solid planning and measuring systems and processes in place, you will be continuously aware of what needs to be done and what is actually happening and therefore able to act with accuracy and agility to ensure marketing and sales activities remain effective.
You will be responsible for developing all our technical marketing resources, allowing us to establish and grow our brands. You will craft the strategies and plans for the marketing team which will include various channels (digital, advertising, communication and creative) to create higher profitability and competitiveness and ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channel and marketing efforts.
Your understanding of the customer perspective and experience is vital and you will be an expert at knowing the products, the customers, the journey they will go on and have skills to reflect this back to the team to ensure they too know our audiences.
You will analyse customer behaviour and create personas allowing you to identify new marketing opportunities. Your teams will be focused on ensuring a customer centric approach is at the heart of all activities and will be driven to nurture relationships and establish a strong community and network.
Your knowledge and understanding of the entire end to end sales process and experience will allow you to coordinate and manage the entire trust funnel and customer journey, allowing you to make decisions on priorities across all the activities of the teams in order to meet and exceed the forecasted sales targets.
The team of talent you lead and inspire will have a mix of skills that you have identified as being necessary and you will develop and build these within the team. You will be a coach and mentor a for your team, developing them to be highly effective and providing leadership, guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
You will lead by example and reaffirm our values of Commitment, Honour and Love, holding ourselves accountable to these throughout all decisions, actions and activities with the team and stakeholders.
In all activities, you will need to ensure that your teams set a high bar for business ethics and considers the wider, external community in its decisions. When making these business decisions, the impact on the team, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment should always be considered.
To be considered for the Group Marketing Manager role, you must have/be:
- A forward-thinking, marketing expert with extensive senior level generalist print & digital marketing experience within a leadership role
- Commercially driven, with the ability to develop and deliver comprehensive, integrated marketing strategies
- A natural leader, who can motivate, inspire, engage and coach others
- A innovative and creative problem solver, with strong decision making and negotiating skills
- The ability to think on your feet, with an ambitious growth mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
In return you will benefit from:
- An inspiring and inclusive company culture, where everyone feels valued
- A competitive salary & bonus package
- Flexible work between office & home
- Exceptional personal and professional development opportunities
- Monthly events and activities to support wellness
- 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health & Dental Cash Plans
- Standard Life Pension
- Bournemouth Town Centre Annual Parking Permit
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.