We are on the lookout for an exceptional Head of Operations for a leading entrepreneurial property business. We are delighted to be supporting them as they embark on an exciting growth journey to become the UK’s leading property training organisation, developing and inspiring others through shared values and a customer centric approach.
As a natural leader with a proactive and strategic mindset, you will need expertise across multiple business functions; including operations, finance, marketing and training & development.
The Head of Operations will be someone with natural confidence and presence. You must be comfortable presenting in front of senior level stakeholders, running strategic leadership meetings with Department Heads, and posses the ability to influence at Board level.
As Head of Operations, your responsibilities will include:
- Using competitor, customer and market analysis, develop and implement a strategic Business Plan incorporating Marketing, Sales and Operational Plans and Financial Projections
- Responsibility for the P&L (including monitoring the net income for the company and directly influence how company resources are allocated)
- Develop, mentor and lead a highly skilled, engaged and motivated team
- Liaise with the Director to identify and develop new and innovative commercial opportunities to increase and drive revenue and ensure company growth
- Identify opportunities for the business to be promoted and recognised within key markets and industries
- Network regularly to introduce new opportunities and relations for the business
- Ensure when making business decisions, the impact on the team, customers, suppliers, community, and the environment is always considered
- Develop and support the Financial Forecast for the business
- Create annual budgets, alongside the Group Financial Controller
- Responsible for the management and strategic plan of the end to end Prospect and Partner experience
- Encourage innovation across the company to ensure that the company and model stays ahead of market changes and unique in the competitor landscape
- Coach and mentor a highly effective senior leadership team providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Ensure adequate succession planning for all roles
- Ensure the organisational structure provides a strong leadership team and is sustainable for future growth
To be considered for the Head of Operations role, you must have/be:
- Extensive senior level experience from the property, finance, franchise, or training & development sectors
- Commercially driven, with the ability to produce high level forecasting and strategic growth plans
- Strong financial acumen, able to understand and run a company P&L
- A natural leader, who can motivate, inspire, engage and coach others
- A problem solver, with strong decision making and negotiating skills
- A high level of personal and professional integrity
- A true team player with a passion for personal and professional development
- The ability to think on your feet, with an ambitious growth mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
In return you will benefit from:
- An inspiring and inclusive company culture, where everyone feels valued
- A competitive salary & bonus package
- Flexible work between office & home
- Exceptional personal and professional development opportunities
- Monthly events and activities to support wellness
- 32 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health & Dental Cash Plans
- Standard Life Pension
- Bournemouth Town Centre Annual Parking Permit
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.