We are recruiting a part-time, self-employed Lettings & Property Manager for one of our Property Investor Clients in South West London.
Working around 15 – 25 hours per week, the role will be worked on a flexible basis from home, with some evening and weekend work required (e.g. conducting viewings).
Below is a list of services that we would expect the Lettings & Property Manager to undertake:
- Proactive approach to finding tenants for a new HMO through online advertising & marketing
- Manage advert responses, providing detailed information to prospective tenants
- Handling all lettings related enquiries via telephone and email
- Arrange and conduct viewings with prospective tenants
- Achieve maximum possible rental levels
- Check-ins and check-outs of tenants
- Be the point of contact for all tenants and respond to all calls, texts and emails, handling requests to high service levels
- Maintain accurate records of all rental properties and tenants.
- Conduct any banking duties needed, including taking deposits from new tenants.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by the Property Owner e.g. Check invoices to ensure they are correct and paid on time.
- Encourage a happy and respectful household of tenants to maximise occupancy
- Maintain a ‘firm but fair’ relationship with tenants at all times
- Manage existing property portfolio of HMO properties
- Travel between properties on a regular basis, ensuring properties are well looked after by tenants and maintained to high standards
- Manage the completion of maintenance issues, co-ordinating cost-effective repairs in liaison with the property owner and trades
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Ensure Gas Safety Certificates, PAT testing, fire alarm, emergency lighting and fire extinguisher servicing schedules are in place and implemented
- Conduct regular checks of communal household appliances (including white goods)
- Quarterly house and fire inspections
- Ensure cleaning standards are maintained in all properties
- Work in partnership with the Property Investors on new development projects; including sourcing properties, property conversions, building work, planning and refurbishment
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the selection process. Should you be selected for interview (either phone or face to face), once this has been concluded a decision either way has been reached, we will provide you with considered feedback.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.