Are you passionate about marketing consultancy and working on a diverse set of projects and clients? Do you have a keen eye for detail and top-notch marketing skills fit for today’s B2B landscape? If yes, we would love to hear from you!
Established in 2000, our client delivers future focused marketing campaigns that exceeds clients’ expectations. They are proud of the fact they work with companies at the forefront of technology and change. Delivering results that keep them leading the charge for a more sustainable future for business and the wider community.
Our client is looking for a commercially savvy Marketing Manager to work with a broad range of tech clients in both an advisory and executional capacity.
Ideally you will come from an agency background and have confidence to consult and provide insight-driven solutions to a variety of B2B clients.
You will understand the customer buyer journey and the importance of content in driving engagement. You’ll know how to get the best out of paid, owned and earned digital channels, have sound analytics expertise and a consultative approach to client relationships.
- Liaise with Client Strategy Directors and consult with clients on the best marketing strategy to achieve their desired goals
- Be a trusted authority on marketing best practice, and able to advise internal teams on how to improve their marketing offering
- In collaboration with internal teams, develop new ideas/concepts for our clients
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients
- Agree budgets/timescales with clients
- Keep clients abreast of progress and respond to queries
- Support delivery and execution of client campaigns
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns
- Work flexibly to produce different types of marketing collateral
- Strong time management and multi-tasking ability
- Solid written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Project and client management experience
- Strong strategic marketing background
- Solid knowledge of marketing tools and trends, including Google Ads, SEO
- Ability to effectively manage upwards and laterally
- Analytical & research skills
- Self-confidence to sell ideas
- Collaborative approach
- Proven strong commercial appreciation with a focus on profitability
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.