Are you a dynamic, creative and technically strong PR and Communications Manager with a passion for digital media?
If you are, we want to hear from you! We are delighted to be partnering with a global software company based in Norwich in the pursuit of a talented, proactive and driven PR and Communications Manager to help the company share its amazing stories.
You will be involved in every aspect of PR and communications, including brand reputation, strategy, media relations and coverage, social media, customer knowledge, and more.
The Key Responsibilities of the PR & Communications Manager are:
- Develop and deliver an integrated communications strategy for the company incorporating PR, marketing, and online
- Be responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining key media contacts and securing regular high-level coverage for the company’s products, promotions, brand, and the senior team
- Manage the reputation and tone of voice of the company across all platforms, to ensure that we are consistent and clear
- Have a keen understanding of who our users are, what they need, and how we can best communicate the benefits of the software and service to them, as well as how our competitors do this
To be considered for the PR and Communications Manager role you must have:
- A CIPR Professional PR Diploma or comparable education, experience or qualification
- Proven experience of working at a senior level in a Public Relations, media or communications role
- Proven experience of successfully raising an organisation’s public profile
- Experience of developing implementing and delivering communication strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of producing press releases, copywriting and delivering presentations
- Experience of successfully managing budgets
- Ability to develop relationships with a wider range of stakeholders including high net worth individuals
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyse complex issues, legislation and regulation where required
- Ability to work effectively alongside the Marketing Manager to achieve individual and team objectives
In return, the successful PR and Communications Manager will benefit from:
- A competitive salary with the potential to grow and develop
- A fun, creative, quirky, non-corporate culture
- Flexible hours of work
- 25 days of paid holiday per year plus all UK public and bank holidays
- Free 24/7 access to BUPA Healthy Minds for mental wellbeing support
- Free 24/7 access to AIG Smart Health to manage your health and wellbeing.
- Regular company social events, breakfasts and lunches
- Winter and Summer celebrations
- Modern city centre office with free city-centre parking
- Free snacks and drinks
- Training opportunities
This is an awesome opportunity with a great business and the role has huge potential for the successful candidate to make a massive impact on their global expansion plans.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.