We are looking for an experienced and technically strong Project Manager for a leading SaaS company based in Manchester.
This is a brand new role with huge potential. To be considered, you must have a minimum of two years’ Project Management experience within a tech company and a relevant project management certification.
The successful Project Manager will oversee a wide variety of projects, from conceptual design through to implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, vendors, and in-house personnel as well as form a dream team of experts for each project to maximize resources and efficiency.
Main Project Manager Duties:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop/Manage comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through to implementation
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones, deliverables, risks and mitigations and present to all levels in the business
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Analyse economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
Project Manager – Key Requirements:
- Minimum two years’ experience in the IT or related field, including development work and interactions with customers
- Project Management certification or a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (e.g. Engineering / IT / Business Management etc.)
- Motivated, methodical and have a keen eye for detail
- Understanding of the need for continual improvement and marginal gains
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Use of IT/Software tools to manage projects and deliver reports
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.