We’re looking for a Project Manager for a leading property company based in Bournemouth.
This is a brand new opportunity for an ambitious Junior Project Manager, or Project Coordinator who is looking for the next step in their project management career.
Reporting directly to the Divisional Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of a wide range of projects across the business.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager role include:
- Scope, schedule, plan and manage projects from initial concept through to completion
- Full ownership of new and ongoing projects, managing temporary project teams where necessary to deliver to agreed scope, to time, cost and quality
- Ensuring that new projects have a viable business case that will stand up to scrutiny and due diligence
- Building strong relationships with all stakeholders, through communication and engagement keeping them well informed throughout
- Contributing new ideas and implement continual improvements (cost saving, service delivery, efficiency, innovation and adaptation) to help improve the service, delivery and operations of the company
- Working across different parts of the business, calling on internal expertise and conducting own R&D to successfully scope, validate and land new projects
To be considered for the Project Manager role you will need:
- Previous experience of planning and implementing successful projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An innovative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- A ‘can-do’ confident and professional attitude
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- The ability to think on your feet and work proactively on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- The opportunity to really make your mark and feel valued in a highly successful property business
- Be part of a great team of passionate and highly engaged people who are always striving for the best
- Enjoy working in a funky, non-corporate working environment that inspires innovation
- Free-parking in central Bournemouth
- Free fitness classes
The successful Project Manager will benefit from working in an inspirational, fast-paced environment for a company who put wellbeing and personal development at the heart of everything they do.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the selection process. Should you be selected for interview (either phone or face to face), once this has been concluded a decision either way has been reached, we will provide you with considered feedback.
Thank you for your interest in the opportunity.