We are seeking an experienced part-time residential Property Manager for one of our property investment clients who has a portfolio of high-end HMOs and single lets in Croydon and the surrounding areas.
This is a part-time, permanent position to work in partnership with their existing Lettings Manager. The role will be home-based, with daily travel to the properties, so you must have a full UK (or equivalent) driving licence and your own car.
The Property Manager’s tasks will include (but are not limited to):
- Property checks, basic maintenance and upkeep
- Arrange and supervise: gas checks, fire inspections and PAT testing
- Arrange maintenance for boilers, ovens etc.
- Take meter readings and submit these to the appropriate providers
- Resetting a fuse board if needed
- Re-pressurising a boiler if needed
- Carry out quarterly inspections, report and take required action
- Support the Lettings Manager when needed
- Help set-up new properties
- Carry out some viewings if necessary
- Provide regular feedback to the property investor
To be considered you must have:
- At least 12 months’ experience as a residential Property Manager
- A full UK (or equivalent) driving licence and your own car
- The ability to work flexible hours when needed (e.g. evenings and weekends)
- A friendly, supportive and flexible attitude
- A customer centric mentality
- Basic property maintenance skills
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel etc.)
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.