If you’re a successful Recruiter who has been made redundant as a result of Covid-19, or you just want to move away from an agency where you’re micro-managed on sales targets, cold calls and stretched commission objectives, we want to hear from you.
Talent Seeker is a forward-thinking specialist Recruitment Consultancy based in Fordingbridge, Hants and we’re looking to expand our team with another Recruiter based in London.
The role will initially be on a self-employed basis, but you will have the option to move to an employed contract after a successful six-month probationary period.
We are an established business (over 5 years old), specialising in permanent recruitment within the marketing, property, finance and technology sectors. We have a great reputation locally, but want to gain a presence in London – and that’s where you come in!
What we’re looking for?
- A friendly, positive, professional, trustworthy, honest Recruitment Consultant with at least two years’ recruitment experience
- A passionate people person who is proactive, ambitious and success-driven
- A business development expert – you must have an existing pool of high value connections and potential clients to reach out to and be confident in your ability to bring on new clients and help grow the business
- You must have your own transport, laptop and phone (at least initially), but we will cover your work-related travel and call expenses
What’s in it for you?
- A guaranteed monthly retainer amount (to be discussed and agreed)
- Receive 40% commission on everything you bill from day one, less the agreed retainer
- Split your working week between our office, the coffee shop and home working – we want you to find your perfect work/life balance
- Access to the best online job boards we use and training on LinkedIn head-hunting (if needed)
- The potential to start earning equity in the business each year after 12 months’ service – we want you to become an integral part of our growth and enjoy shared success
This is a great opportunity for you to work flexibly, doing a job you love (without constant sales pressure), in a business that will really appreciate your value and you can become an integral part of.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.