We are working with a leading, award-winning Marketing & Brand Agency in Bournemouth, who are looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to their team.
Working with some of the largest global FMCG clients, they take an insight-driven approach to creating campaigns that prompt action from their customers.
As Senior Account Manager, you will work closely with your clients to understand their business and objectives, offer creative and strategic input to propose the right solutions, and then work with their internal teams to deliver successful campaigns on time and to budget. Your workload will be highly varied and covers all channels; including creative, shopper, experiential and digital.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager:
- Lead on a portfolio of accounts and manage day to day client communication
- Project manage campaigns across the full marketing mix, ensuring they are on brief from concept to delivery
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with key client stakeholders at all levels
- Understand your client’s business and objectives; input strategically to develop creative briefs
- Work-flow management – liaising with internal creatives and external suppliers where needed
Candidate Requirements of the Senior Account Manager:
- Demonstrable experience of delivering as an Account Manager in an agency environment is essential
- Experience working with drinks brands is ideal, FMCG brands advantageous
- Management of integrated campaigns; creative, shopper, digital, experiential and social
- Hands-on delivery experience and stakeholder management
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- A pro-active attitude and ready to get stuck in
The successful Senior Account Manager will benefit from working in an inspirational and creative environment with a fantastic team of dedicated, motivated and energised individuals.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.