Talent Seeker are currently looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working individuals with a persuasive manner, positive attitude, and the ability to build strong relationships to join a fast-paced and growing organisation based on the outskirts of Southampton.
This is a great role for someone who is looking for an opportunity to find their niche, progress their career and become successful in their field. Starting on a salary of £18,500, you will join the ‘Sales Trainee Academy’, where you will receive all the training and support you need to be successful in this role, enabling you to also earn uncapped commission as you start your career.
You do not need to have experience within a sales role, just the ability to speak to people, an excellent telephone manner and a positive approach.
- Booking qualified appointments for the field-based sales team who operate across the UK.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Identifying potential customer’s needs quickly, using your knowledge of the product to suggest suitable solutions.
- Managing on-line chat queries.
- Demonstrating and enforcing company standards and brand values.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI and sales targets continuously.
- Becoming part of the family, joining in on team bonding activities and helping new members of staff settle in.
- Following a training format, ensuring you later progress into field sales.
Salary & Benefits
- £18,500 starting salary, dependant on experience
- Uncapped commission scheme
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- DIS Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension scheme with 3% contribution from the business,
- Company incentive prizes on a regular basis.
- Great team atmosphere
- Career Development and great career opportunities
- Parking available
- Great offices
- Leave early on a Friday
- Be committed, self-motivated, reliable, ambitious and target driven.
- Showcase a willingness to learn
- Have confidence in verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a can-do attitude and the desire to deliver a quality service to customers.
- Be enthusiastic about sales and a team player.