We are recruiting a Trainee Financial Advisor to join a small practice based near Poole.
This is a brand new role, following a recent business acquisition and they are looking for someone to who is looking to develop a successful career in financial advice.
You will start by supporting the current IFA and will be involved in the following processes:
- The investment process
- Compilation of valuations
- Suitability reports
- Getting to know the existing client portfolio
- Sourcing and obtaining new clients
As your learning progresses, you will have opportunity to increase the amount of contact you have with clients, speaking to and where appropriate seeing smaller clients as part of their annual review process.
The ideal candidate will be CII Level 4 diploma qualified (or currently working towards this) and be keen to work towards achieving chartered status.
To be considered for the Trainee IFA role, you must demonstrate:
- Commitment to achieving a successful career in financial advice
- Exceptional numerical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to provide effective solutions
- Ability to build rapport and create effective working relationships
The Trainee IFA role is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your financial career.
The company provides a friendly and supportive working culture. In addition to your basic salary and commission, they will also support your professional training and qualifications; both through funding and time-off work for exams etc.
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the selection process. Should you be selected for interview (either phone or face to face), once this has been concluded a decision either way has been reached, we will provide you with considered feedback.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.