We are looking for a creative, driven and innovative Training and Events Executive for a leading property company based in Bournemouth.
Working as an integral and collaborative part of the Training and Events Team, you must be passionate about the delivery of exceptional experiences for attendees and learners.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of two years’ experience in an events or training role, as you will be responsible for the end-to-end coordination of a diverse calendar of training and events; including the effective promotion, development and delivery of innovative and creative learning solutions.
You must also have the creativity to come with new event and training concepts and be able to write engaging content and enticing internal communications to help increase attendee numbers.
This is a busy and highly varied role and you will become an important part of the Training and Events Team – delivering both on-line and in person events; including national conferences, one-day training events, masterclasses and webinar programmes.
The Training and Events Executive will be involved with:
- Event Planning – Assisting the Training and Events Manager with the completion of detailed planning proposals and briefs for each event or training programme, including; design, creation and delivery of training content.
- Event Attendance – You will attend events and provide onsite support, liaising with venue contacts, thinking and working proactively and confidently at all times. You will also be required to support and host online events and training workshops when required.
- Post Event – You will arrange team briefings and meetings to collate feedback to be actioned before future events. You will be continually looking for ways to innovate and improve the overall experience and opportunities to maximise attendance and engagement.
To be considered for the Training and Events Executive role you must:
- Have at least two years’ experience of working in a training or events role, where you were responsible for content creation and event delivery
- Be highly creative and innovative in designing exceptional event experiences for event attendees and learners
- Be able to write engaging content that will entice readers and increase training and event sign-ups
- Have the ability and confidence to think on your feet and stay calm in pressurised situations
- Be highly organised, with brilliant communication skills
- Enjoy working independently, as well as collaborating with team members
- Be willing to go the extra mile, working extra hours and on weekends when required
- Have a full UK (or equivalent) driving licence
If successful you will benefit from:
- Becoming part of a highly engaged and supportive team who always strive for more
- An employer who cares about you as an individual and will be committed to your personal and professional development
- A competitive salary and benefits package; including free parking, pension & healthcare
- Flexible working – between the Head Office, home and event locations
We will review CVs on an ongoing basis and interviews will be arranged for shortlisted candidates.
Due to the high number of applicants received for our job postings, we are not able to provide individual feedback at the initial stage of the application process.
Should you be interviewed for one of our vacancies (either phone or face to face), you will always receive considered feedback from us once a decision has been reached.
Thank you for showing an interest in the opportunity.